It's About Time...

23.8.04

Oversexed and Under-fucked

Warning: this blog has just entered into the category of Off-Limits To My Folks.

As I was saying... oversexed and under-fucked, over-stimulated, switched on, turned on, hot, [insert colloquial euphemism here]- that's me. Tonight I find myself grinding all over the house to Missy Elliot's sexy beats and charming lyrics, doing my damnedest to translucently, shamlessly flirt with a sleeping friend, and trying hard not to think about recent encounters filled with sexual tension (however much I fail).

Mmmmm....I wish I had done differently our last hours together. What I would give...


*Edited to appease the Hyper One. :)

2 Comments:

  • At 24/8/04 11:55 , Blogger Ruth said...

    These conversations cross-mediums keep me on my toes. "The second option"...? Took me FOR-HELL-AND-EVER to figure out your reference.

    And then I blushed.

     
  • At 31/8/04 14:29 , Blogger Unknown said...

    Euphemism. No 'a'.

    Hey, it's my job ;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home