It's About Time...

23.6.04

Sans Anonymity, Responsibility is Punishing

I have practically every OHOer's OHO Time schedule memorised (or, at least the ones whose posts I look forward to reading and your's happen to be a part of this grouping) except yours.

This is disappointing because, I guess, I wish I knew you better.*

I'll start the ball rolling: I'm moving to NYC in three weeks, to hang out with OHOers-turned-real-life-friends until September, when I move to NYC, where I will live with an amazing woman I met while I lived in Utah for 9 months (a complete rebirth of self) 18 months ago. When I graduate in December*, my now-long-distance girlfriend, fellow OHOstonian, will move in with me after her graduation in the same month. Ideally, I have a job with the NGO I will have interned for since September. And then, within a year, we hope to move to London, the West Coast, or Canada (or maybe even Africa or Japan). After a few years of travelling, nous aurions adopté des enfants and living West Coast, in Northern California, not far from other OHOer alumni we both want to spend time with.


My point? I've made quite a community for myself from OHO. Don't be shy.

Oh, right. And I really enjoy French.

Aloha~erin


PS Disclaimer: I'm high right now; "irresponsible american," I can hear you grumbling it already. Bear with and don't hold it against me. [puts on best charming, innocent grin]



*you understand, of course, that my interest is based solely on your OHO presence and that I want nothing more from you than interesting dialog/conversation. Point? I'm not a stalker. Just friendly and curious. :D

**I had a nightmare the other night that I wouldn't be able to put on a good bachelorette party for my best friend because I would be decidedly short on money or time- a dream that stemmed from uncertainty about her wedding in October that I have to come back down from NY to attend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home