It's About Time...

28.7.11

Clearly the focus of my life...

It's as though all I have time for in my apartment is sleeping, and feeding and cleaning up after my animals. I work to sleep and take care of my animals? Is this living?

I'm finally over my guilt of not allowing the pets into my room when I sleep at night. I never thought I'd break the habit of sleeping with Sailor. I don't know it won't resume when the weather gets cooler, but I've stopped needing justification for demanding one space in my whole entire apartment that is just my own. It's not so much the knowledge that my pets are in all the other spaces, it's that they leave markers (waste and fur) of their presence everywhere.

I love them and I wonder what my life would be like without them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home