It's About Time...

28.7.11

*Bump*

Nevermore is the title of this Blog truer... Five years without an entry. I'm tempted to not go back and re-read old posts (which I haven't read in almost as many years). It'll be like starting over without deleting all traces of my past. This blog is about the passage of time; it feels a disservice to try to erase the past or deny it. You're welcome to read my old posts, but I'd rather not. They are a record of my life when I was less connected to it, drank heavily and abused my personal relationships at every opportunity.

My aim in revitalizing this blog is to encourage my writing and ween me off Facebook. In other words, it's to reconnect me with myself- my deeper, truer self. We'll see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home