It's About Time...

10.12.04

Entirely Too Chipper

Maybe it's because my folks are in town. Maybe it's because the weekend is here or because I'm going to a party tonight. Maybe it was that cup of joe at 7 o'clock this morning. Maybe it's the adrenaline of meeting an important work deadline today.

Whatever it is, I've been bouncing around the office today, bobbing my head to the music in my head, Mmm-myself!-ing my way past co-workers and feeling VERY flirtatious (far more so than I should be) and playful.

Until the Excedrin© kicked in, I still had an eyebrow headache from the tear duct workout I got last night.

I feel confident and foxxee. Like I could conquer the world with one swish of my non-existent-Pantene-Pro-V-infused hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home