It's About Time...

19.11.04

Worthy Plug

This man is, perhaps, one of my favourite artists. His messages, though simple, speak to me in the most profound ways. Example:

I've always liked the time before dawn because there's no one around to remind me who I'm supposed to be, so it's easier to remember who I am ~Before Dawn

I discovered him in a small, funky art gallery in St. Augustine a few years back with my dear friend Bear. We picked up his books and stood there for an hour going through every page reading to each other. We bought two or three of his books before leaving and have been smitten with him since. On the car ride home, she read me more from the books.

More good words...
Most people she never tells about the tightrope because she doesn't want to listen to their helpful comments from the ground. ~Tightrope

Check out his work. The prints are best as gifts for loved ones and the books are necessary for a complete bookshelf. From the site alone you can filter through his written words and scanned images, you don't HAVE to own his work to appreciate it, but it's relatively inexpensive if you want it for yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home