It's About Time...

22.9.04

Trust Issues

Pickles and Cow Pies are insomniacs, I've decided. I can't remember the last time I saw them sleeping. And if they're only awake when I'm in the room- what's up with that? What kind of cats do you know who are ALWAYS awake in your presence? Cats with issues, that's what we've got. I wonder when they'll finally be able to sleep in my presence.

Oh, Gods. I have begun to identify neuroses in my cats. Pretty soon I'll be considering cat therapy for them... Man, these creatures aren't going anywhere for a while...

Oh, and the UN General Assembly is in session this week. Guess who is going to Mannyhanny to take pictures tomorrow.

1 Comments:

  • At 22/9/04 11:26 , Blogger Bijtje said...

    i have told you that you can ship them to me, i am more than glad to take them over from you :)

    they sleep when you sleep..

    my sisters cat is always awake, always running around and playing with things....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home