It's About Time...

8.6.04

Don't fuck up, eg.

I've had that statement penned on my hand since 1300 hrs today. The Puss and my flatmate both asked what it was in reference to. I told them that it was a person note to myself and they should M-Y-O-B. Each responded the same way, Well, you shouldn't have put it there, kid. Oh, right.

I'm supposed to be designing my life maintenant. But I'll be honest with you: I don't feel like doing any work. No, I'd much rather chill out for a bit, eat some good food, imbibe and catch up with friends. Life is to precious to spoil it with...life.

You know, sometimes I don't even like the people I spend time with. I catch myself bored or annoyed with them and wonder why the fuck I waste my time being bored with them. Why don't you come, come away, come away from it? But then, I guess it's better than being bored or annoyed alone.

I was watching Chutney Popcorn the other day and the mother character in the movie told her daughter suffering from depression that it was impossible to be depressed standing up. So, here I slouch in front of my computer, mulling over this statement, agreeing with it and not feeling motivated enough to get up and do anything but run to the fridge, loo, or drive to get a frosty down the street.

Another day gone by unproductively. Another day with 1500+ calories. Another day slips by without counting carbs. And my back aches. I need to get laid. But, hey. At least I got the sticky stuff off my wall tonight.

i got a sadness that grows up around like a weed
and i'm not hurting anyone
i'm just spiraling in
and then she closes her eyes
and hears the song begin again
~ani d.

Cette danse est le mien.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home