It's About Time...

26.4.05

Grey As Is

The point is, I have discovered, to delude yourself until you can no longer deny the truth: the reality is you are not what you say you are, actually, you are what you are. No amount of self-projection can make you better than you are.
i'm proud of the fact
that i'm worse than i seem
The difficult part is learning the Delusion Saturation Point from the Line Where Reality Begins. Most people are less-inclined to believe in themselves; they're the Waning Ego Types.

The rest of us are the Delusional Egotistical Types. The name explains it all.
what bugs me (you)
is that you
(I) believe what you're (I'm) saying
what bothers me
(you)
is that you
(I) don't know how you (I) feel
what scares
Me
is that while you're
(I'm) telling me (myself) stories
you
(I) actually
believe that they are real

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home