It's About Time...

8.10.04

T.C-M.I.F.*

The Boy heard on Air America this morning that Maggie Gyllenhaal was hosting a DebateWatch tonight at Crobar. He actually sent me a text this morning during my commute which asked, "Do you want to meet Maggie Gyllenhaal?" Now, this boy is FULL of surprises and, at least in my magical image of him, would totally be the person to make something like this possible. So I got the skinny from him and now I'm making plans for the evening.

Oh, yeah, and I'm at work, too. My temp agent, Steve, just called, inquiring about my announcement to the HR Rep here that I will be out the 14th- 22nd. He was concerned I was being flaky and wished I had told him about this sooner. To be honest, I didn't know if I would be needed here permanently until Wednesday. Yesterday, when I told the HR Rep, Stephanie, about my vaca, I made it clear to her that I wanted to return on the 25th. She responded that she wasn't guarenteeing anything.

Apparently, later on, when she called Steve to request a temp in my place, she told him she needed one only for the dates I would be gone, implying that they want me back.

SUH-WEET.


*Cro-Magnons invented the first calendar, a lunar calendar circa 38,000 BCE.


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home