It's About Time...

5.10.04

It's All Coming Together Now...

So the HR Rep (Stephanie) walked into my office this morning and we got to chatting about the woman who was in my position before me and that they were looking to fill her vacancy. I mentioned that I considering throwing my hat in the ring and she encouraged me to do so. So she forwarded me the ad and tomorrow I'll bring in a cover letter and (tidied) résumé.

This could be me, eh?

Executive Assistant to the CEO

Leading direct service and advocacy organization has exciting opportunity for a well-organized, motivated professional with strong interpersonal and communication skills to work with the CEO and provide day-to-day administrative support, help in preparing for board meetings, and oversight of office services and administrative staff. Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree, prior administrative experience, strong computer and internet skills, and ability to take on special projects. Competitive salary and benefits. Resume, cover letter and sal. reqs to: The Partnership for the Homeless, HR Representative, 305 Seventh Avenue, NY, NY 10001.

3 Comments:

  • At 5/10/04 13:27 , Blogger Lyzard said...

    By the way...

    Temp Agency Man called your referrer today to thank her for sending you his way. He says it is perfect that you are looking for work with NPOs and that you are great!

    :)

     
  • At 5/10/04 13:35 , Blogger Bijtje said...

    yes, that is you!

    that is so great! go for it! :)

    (and heck, you are still that kind of whore, babe. *winks* )

     
  • At 6/10/04 12:30 , Blogger Ruth said...

    LOL. Yep, that's why I surf the internet so much- job training. 8)

    The Muse, eh? Welcome aboard. :D

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home