It's About Time...

27.9.04

Dream Log: #2

I'm trying to make it a habit to write down my dreams. I know some of you find them interesting and, on the days when I have nothing else to say, this can at least fill the void.

Pulled (and edited) from my dream journal this morning:

Last night I dreamed I had gone to Ireland to visit for two weeks, telling my folks I was leaving just before I left. When I got there I was with a companion, nameless and shy she came with me to watch me act in a play (it was the only work I could find). I wasn't coming back to America anytime soon; my parents were disappointed but understanding.

The British Chick came to the play and sat next to my friend. They were meeting for the first time, though they had known each other online. The Brit Chick was her superfriendly self, invading personal space and making the girl uncomfortable and nervous.

After the play, we all went out golfing; Brit Chick had all her camera supplies in tote (3 or 4 bags worth), to which I pissed and moaned at the thought of being photographed. Instead of playing golf, we walked 5 or 6 holes beyond all the other golfers (actors from my play) to a quiet spot with no one else around, upon which Brit Chick stripped to be more comfortable (it was all non-sexual at this point). I figured this was typical Brit Chick attire and tried to relax in her presence. Bear in mind we're meeting for the first time, so I had all the flutteries of first time meetings and now she was naked before me. Thankfully, she put her pants on (but was still topless). I relaxed and was writing something off to the side, leaning against a wall. She approached me and 'greeted me proper,' pressing her body against me. I suddenly became very aware of my horrendous garlic breath (I had a garlic sauce in my pasta before going to bed last night) and quickly excused myself to brush my teeth.

Once in a public washroom, I took off all my clothes (don't ask me why) and began brushing my teeth. Suddenly a Dutch-looking girl (sorry!) walked in and stood before me. I thought she might have been The Other Dutchie who I was supposed to meet up with, but wasn't sure if I recognised her. Naturally, standing naked made me nervous, but the girl just went about her way, showing me the contents of the package she had with her, asking me to help her write a love note to the recipient. I deduced that this was The Other Dutchie's Ex and vaguely considered advising her not to bother, that she had moved on, when I woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home