It's About Time...

11.1.05

A Cause for Storytelling

Yesterday I continued the Partnership Saga officially as an Intern for the organisation. To fulfill my Intern Duties, I am required to keep a daily journal. Hunh. Where have I heard those requirements before...?

At any rate, I'm looking forward to anyone/thing imposing rules on me that I otherwise ignore as self-imposed. Wha...? I have to be accountable to someone OTHER than me? Sweet. Now I'll actually do the things I say will.
You can read my daily journal here; it actually will be daily. Another blog: just what you always wanted.

In other news, I'm now half of a two-headed monster commonly referred to as "a couple" (I heard that, Boy :). I mean, I guess I have been for the last 9 months or so, but She just moved in (not to mention is living in the same state and city) and now I have the privilege of waking up next to Her every morning and falling asleep with Her each night.

Too much of Her is never enough.

And She's taking me to the London Symphony Orchestra (must have a Media Player of sorts or go here).

2 Comments:

  • At 15/1/05 06:06 , Blogger Bijtje said...

    On a dailey basis, eh?

    I guess a week ends at wednesday on your part of the world? ;)

    (just giving you a hard time, you needed somebody to tell you to stick to something right? ;) )

     
  • At 21/1/05 17:11 , Blogger anna j said...

    darling, you're now more than a week behind. i know you're working hard at the partnership, but you need to "fulfill [your] Intern Duties" as well. i'm not nagging. i'm gently reminding.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home